The Military Families Learning Network Personal Finance team offers 1.5 continuing education units to AFC-credentialed participants for live and recorded personal finance webinars.
Procedures for obtaining CEUs via live webinars
- AFC-credentialed participants can earn 1.5 CEUs by attending 90-minute online Personal Finance webinars that are presented online with a live speaker.
- A link to an online evaluation is shown at the end of the webinar. Visit this link and complete the evaluation.
- At the conclusion of the evaluation, a second link to the post-test quiz is shown. Click on this link and complete the post-test quiz.
- Successfully pass the quiz with a score of 80% or higher.
- Participants scoring 80% or higher will receive a Certificate of Completion via email.
- Participants will use this Certificate to obtain their CEUs from AFCPE (up to the maximum limit allowed) by following the instructions available on their website here.
Procedures for obtaining CEUs via recorded webinars
- AFC-credentialed participants can earn 1.5 CEUs by watching a recording of our live webinars and taking a short quiz on the material covered.
- A score of 80% or higher is required to earn a Certificate of Completion.
- For webinars presented prior to March 2015, participants must create an account on campus.extension.org.
- For webinars presented in or after March 2015, use the post-test link provided on the learn.extension.org page for that webinar.
- Participants must watch the desired recorded webinar.
- Complete the evaluation, followed by the quiz.
- Participants must complete the quiz associated with the webinar and score 80% correct or higher.
- Participants who score 80% or higher will receive a Certificate of Completion immediately if using campus.extension.org and via email if taking quiz from Qualtrics link.
- Participants will use this Certificate to obtain their CEUs from AFCPE by following the instructions on their website here.
The award of all CEUs are subject to AFCPE’s requirements and are contingent on AFCPE’s guidelines. Participants must also agree to the Military Families Learning Network’s Code of Ethics.