Vehicle title

In your state: Contact your county treasurer’s office or the Motor Vehicle Division. Usually, there is a charge for this service and the new form must be signed in front of a notary public.

Out of state: You can get the contact address in other states from your county treasurer, or visit for information about vehicle titles in each state.

Return to List