Social Security card

To replace your Social Security card, fill out Form SS-5 (Application for Social Security Card). Use this form for a replacement card, to change the address in your Social Security file, or to change your name because of marriage or otherwise. To download this form, go to If you need additional help, contact the Social Security Administration at 800-772-1213 or write:

Office of Public Inquiries
Social Security Administration
Windsor Park Building 6401 Security Blvd.
Baltimore, MD 21235

Return to List

Next: Vehicle title >>