When you first think of how to begin reaching your goals, you may feel overwhelmed. One way to achieve your goals is to break them up into smaller, more manageable, SMART tasks, which could be considered mini-goals.
- Short-term (complete in less than three months)
- Intermediate-term (complete in three to six months)
- Long-term (complete in a year or more)
- a. Which Papers to Keep
- b. Where to Keep Papers
- c. How Long to Keep Papers
- d. When to Update Papers
- e. How to Replace Papers
- a. SMART Goal Setting Techniques
- b. Write and Visualize Your Goals
Organize Your Important Household Papers belongs to a series called Legally Secure Your Financial Future. The series also includes information to help you communicate with others and begin preparing your estate plan.